Like a hybrid vehicle, the tanJack® photo QR supports two systems in one device which is why it is often called “the hybrid reader”.
The tanJack® photo QR can be used for Sm@rtTAN photo and chipTAN QR in convenient online banking.
In online banking a colour matrix code is displayed with Sm@rtTAN photo and a QR code with chipTAN QR which is photographed with the TAN generator. After checking the transaction data, a TAN is then generated. Both methods are very safe and proven for many years.
The high-quality keypad, the lightning-fast detection of the code and the harmonious design are distinctive features of this new TAN generator.
This TAN generator incorporates the same high quality and longevity that one is used to from REINER SCT.
Thanks to the use of three conventional AAA batteries and the very energy efficient electronics, the device has a life expectancy of up to 5 years with one battery set.
Category and function
- Smart card reader category: Mobile TAN generator according to Secoder / chipTAN QR / colour matrix code specification of the Deutsche Kreditwirtschaft (DK)
- Supported interfaces in the TAN process:
- QR code according to DK chipTAN QR / HHDQR
- Colour matrix code according to DK HHDFM
- Manual process according to chipTAN
- Supported card types: Cards with contact chip according to ISO / IEC 7816
- Menu functions: Reader (identification); setting (including battery status), user PIN, money card
Smart card interfaces
- Supported smart cards: SECCOS bank cards of the DK as of version 6.x with TAN application
- Smart card protocols: T01
- Contact unit: 8 gold-plated precision contacts – ISO positioning
Keypad, camera and display
- Numeric keys / function keys / special keys 10/3/2 rubber-coated keys
- Camera: CMOS colour camera with OmniPixel3-HSTM technology, aperture angle: 57°
- Operating display: by TFT colour display
- Display: 1.77 inch TFT colour display 128 x 160 pixels
- Display cut-out: 36 x 29 mm
- Power supply: 3 x alkaline-manganese batteries, size AAA / IEC LR03, replaceable
- Card insertion: from above
- Housing dimensions (L x W x H) approx.: 102 x 62.5 x 19 mm
- Weight of single device (without packing / with packing): 92 g/102 g
- Conformity: WEEE-Reg.-No. DE89738751
Which institutes / banks support the tanJack® photo QR (hybrid reader) from REINER SCT?
- Volksbanken und Raiffeisenbanken
- Viele sonstige genossenschaftliche Banken
With our REINER SCT QR-Code Plugin for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome the tanJack® photo QR can be used for the following institutes in Browser banking:
- Sparkassen, which have not yet activated the chipTAN QR
- Deutsche Apotheker- und Ärztebank
- Postbank - transactions only. Initialisations or activations with ATC are not possible for the Postbank at the moment because the Postbank does not yet support the newer chipTAN standards.
The following banks do not (yet) support the tanJack® photo QR unfortunately:
- comdirect bank
- Deutsche Bank
- 1822 direkt
- Various private banks (ask directly if necessary)